Obtaining your Driving Abstract and WATCH report in WA State

When you get stopped for a DUI, there are few documents you need to obtain and given to your attorney to help support your case.

The first document is called a 5 Year Driving Abstract. You can get this document from your local Department of Licensing office (DOL). DOL offices are usually closed on Monday; some are open on Saturday. The cost is $10 to get your Abstract. You may also print out a copy of your Driving Abstract online at www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/drivingrecord  and select “Complete Record.”

The second document is called a Washington State Criminal History Report. You can get his online at the Washington State Patrol website www.WSP.WA.gov.

Click WATCH on the right side of the page, scroll down to the bottom of the page to establish an account, Select Convictions Only. The cost is $10 online, and is printable after your account is confirmed.

These documents will support your case during negotiations and help treatment center facilitate your treatment requirements.

This is not a substitute for a full consultation regarding facts of your case. Please call the Law office of Raymond W. Ejarque for a free consultation at 206-621-1554 and check our website at www.seattle-duidefense.com on how we can help.